How can NAWIC benefit you?
OUR CORE OBJECTIVES:
- To unite for their mutual benefit women who are actively employed in the various phases of the construction industry.
- To promote cooperation, fellowship and a better understanding among members of the association.
- To promote education and contribute to the betterment of the construction industry.
- To encourage women to pursue and establish their careers in the construction industry.
- To provide members an awareness of legislative process and legislation as it relates to the construction industry.
BENEFITS OF LOCAL MEMBERSHIP:
- Outstanding networking opportunities and invitations to attend partnering organization’s events
- Support, encouragement and resources from women who’ve been there
- Career and educational programs
- Outreach to students and local community through our scholarship and educational programs
- Invitations to attend the our Annual Planning Conference, Forum and the National Convention
BENEFITS OF NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP:
- Employee recruitment
- Marketing / advertising opportunities for your company
- Access to a national and local resource network
- Discounts on travel, construction-related publications, office supplies/business needs, and shipping
For more information and membership application [Click Here]